cat lady

Comments

Vhrsti said…
Fantastic works here! Especially this one. Deep respect!
Sae Lin said…
This cat lady is great! I love the details and colors, and of course the behind singer cat.
Very Nice!
Duncan said…
Flippin Fantastic - what a cool cat, and the colour and layout - purr-fect. I don't believe I just said that.
Tom Woolley said…
great colours and atmosphere - love the detail of the prawn cocktail!
krisztina maros said…
your cats are great! all of them on your blog...
Sahar Ajami said…
Hi
I love it!
did you create it by photoshop?

and

eyde shoma mobarak!!
sale khoobi dashte bashid!
Sahar Ajami said…
no I think It is hand painted,is this water color??
shahab said…
Hello Sahar!the first time you were right! I colored it with photoshop.
eyde to ham mobarak. merci

Popular Posts